21-22 May 2012
|Please mention this code at the time of booking: E1098 |
Oracle University Expert Seminars are exclusive events delivered by top Oracle experts with years of experience in working with Oracle products.
About the trainer:
Kuassi has been working at Oracle for 16 years, mostly around the Oracle database. He is currently Group Product Manager within the Java Platform Group at Oracle. He joined Oracle France in 1989 as sales consultant, "expert" in system and database performance, then took over the Centre of Expertisespecializing in application architecture, Oracle database performance, massively parallel systems (RAC) and Java. You can check his blog here:
| || |
About this seminar:
The Oracle database 11g stores and manages all types of data i.e., Relational and unstructured data (XML, Object-Relational, Multi-media, Spatial, Text, etc).
This seminar will furnish a condensed but intensive coverage of all aspects of Java persistence and Java access to these data.
Why you should attend this seminar:
- Will allow you to build scalable and innovative enterprise applications.
- Empower applications developers, DBAs, architects to fully leverage the latest Oracle database 11gR2, Java and Web services.
The following topics
will be covered in
- Oracle JDBC - Crash Course
- Universal Connection Pool – Crash Course
- Java in the database – Crash Course
- Database Web Services and SOA – Crash Course