Read this issue’s article entitled
| || EXPERT CORNER |
Drop an ASM Disk that contains a Voting Disk?
written by Uwe Hesse
That was a question Uwe Hesse, one of our Principal Instructors for over 8 years, got during his Oracle 11gR2 RAC accelerated course in Düsseldorf. And Uwe wouldn’t be Uwe if he didn’t test it himself.
Uwe has been active in the IT industry for the last 20 years and is one of our leading EMEA Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Database Core Technologies specialising in Database Performance Tuning, Backup & Recovery, Data Guard and Real Application Clusters. Uwe is an Oracle Certified Master DBA.
| || SPOTLIGHT ON SUMMERTIME LEARNING WITH TRAINING ON DEMAND |
| Oracle University’s brand new training method – Training On Demand – is the perfect flexible, learning solution for you and your team. |
What is important to know?
| || |Training On Demand is expert training from Oracle’s top instructors in a sophisticated streaming video recording available for 90 days, 24 hours a day,
7 days a week.
Watch this demo to see how it works.
Why this summer?
- Online access to a comprehensive student eKit
- White boarding and training labs for hands-on experience
- Oracle University instructor Q&A
- No travel required!
- A full-text search leads to the right video fragment in a matter of seconds
- Counts as a hands-on requirement for Oracle Certification.
Here is a sampling of courses available as Training on Demand with more being released every day!
- Accessible for 90 days, 24×7. The ideal training solution to bridge the summer season.
- Need training now? Access to Training On Demand is available within 24 hours from purchasing.
- Start, stop, pause, jump or rewind sections of the course as needed
- Save valuable time and money by taking advantage of unscheduled free time to up-skill at your own pace.
View the full list of Training on Demand courses available to you.
| || SPOTLIGHT ON Exclusive Expert-Led Training Opportunity at Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne |
|Here is another great reason to attend Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne this year: You can get a full day of in-depth training while you are in town for the conferences. |
Oracle University is hosting two preconference training events on Sunday, September 30th from 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. with over 20 technical training sessions to choose from. Each session is taught by an Oracle or Java technology expert and will provide you with a deep understanding of Oracle products and technologies and how to apply them on the job. Top sessions include:
View the complete list of sessions and register today: Oracle University
- Certification Exam Cram: Upgrade to OCP, Oracle Database 11g Administrator
- Architect and Design Robust Java Enterprise Applications for the Cloud and Beyond
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Administration Essentials
- Oracle Business Intelligence 11g Overview: Analyses and Dashboards
- Oracle Database and Oracle Exadata: The Perfect Fit
- Java Secure Coding Guidelines
- Extreme Performance: Tuning Java SE for Throughput and Latency
- New Integration Technologies for PeopleTools 8.52
- Oracle Fusion Applications: Security Fundamentals
| || Featured Courses (Please mention this code at the time of booking: E1225) |
There are many ways to stay up to date with the latest news from Oracle University – find out how!
| || STAY INFORMED |
| || GET LINKED UP |
| It’s now easier to keep in touch! Oracle University has decided to expand its social media presence by creating a community targeting experts and professionals. We have therefore setup the Oracle University group on LinkedIn. |
Join our group to find out about new products releases, course offerings, events, blog articles, and interesting facts regarding the Certification program.
Contact Oracle University
| || Get a Personalized |
| || Connect |