Oracle University Bulgaria
Oracle University in Bulgaria ooperates in Bulgaria through a direct presence and a network of educational partners. We offer a wide range of courses in different training formats:
Oracle University has two educational partners in Bulgaria. They both have a status of Oracle Approved Education Provider (OAEP) and Oracle University Reseller. This means that our two partners are approved by a side of Oracle University to deliver different Oracle University courses, in their classrooms, with their experienced instructors, in accordance with the guidelines and support from Oracle University.
Oracle University Partners:
Roumen Hristov, Chief Information Officer
Boris Gyurov, Director
|These are the only companies currently authorized to deliver Oracle University courses in Bulgaria. Please visit their websites to check for the latest course schedules!|
Connect with Oracle University:
For all the information about Oracle University, please feel free to call us at +381 112016811 or email us at: email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you further.
- Expert Seminar Advanced SQL Tuning Tips and Techniques with Dan Hotka – Online – 26-27 December 2013
- Expert Seminar Partitioning Data Warehouses on Oracle Database with Tim Gorman – Online – 30-31 January 2014
- Expert Seminar Introduction to Exadata Performance and Best Practices with Tim Fox – Online – 06-07 February 2014
- Expert Seminar OBIEE 11g in Depth with Cuneyt Yilmaz – Online – 11-12 February 2013
- Expert Seminar Oracle Database Security Audit Training Course with Pete Finnigan – Online – 20-21 February 2013
- Expert Seminar Introduction into ADF & BPM with Markus Grünewald – Online – 26-27 February 2013
Interested in online trainings?
Check out our schedule of Live Virtual Classes
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is online instructor-led training that is delivered in real time via Web conferencing and VoIP. It has all the content of a traditional classroom course plus interactive enhancements such as live chat, videoconferences, polls, whiteboarding, simulations, and more.
Schedule and prices are subject to change.
Select a course title to view a complete course description.
indicates 100% Student Satisfaction
100% Student Satisfaction: Oracle's 100% Student Satisfaction program applies to public Instructor Led Training classes provided by Oracle instructors at Oracle owned facilities and that are identified as part of the 100% Student Satisfaction program on the http://www.oracle.com/education website at the time the class is purchased. Oracle will permit unsatisfied students to retake the class, subject to terms and conditions. Customers are not entitled to a refund. For more information and additional terms, conditions and restrictions that apply, click here
Oracle University provides a downloadable eKit containing the training materials for this course.