If you've exhibited at OpenWorld before you know this event provides the most qualified leads of any customer event in the industry. If this is your first time you will not want to miss out on the potential number of contacts you will make to help your business grow!
All exhibiting companies must be an Oracle PartnerNetwork Member in order to participate.
Why should YOUR COMPANY participate? It's simple!
Generate New Leads: Gain exposure to high quality influencers and decision-makers
from the companies most likely to purchase your products and services
Increase Brand Awareness: Take advantage of an ideal platform to build brand
awareness with OpenWorld and JavaOne and Oracle Develop customers and prospects
Reach High Quality Prospects: Promote your presence at OpenWorld and JavaOne +
Develop to build relationships with current and future customers
- Company listing on the OpenWorld/JavaOne and Oracle Develop Website and in the Conference Guide
- Event Profile featured on the Official OpenWorld or JavaOne and Oracle Develop Website
- Event Profile listed in the OpenWorld or JavaOne and Oracle Develop Conference Guide
- One (1) complimentary Full Conference Pass for OpenWorld or JavaOne and Oracle Develop Beijing 2010
- Fifty (50) free Exhibition Visitor passes to invite customers and prospects
- Unlimited Exhibitor Staff passes
- Opportunity to use Oracle OpenWorld or JavaOne and Oracle Develop to launch a new product or service
- Opportunities to participate as an official event sponsor
- Download the OpenWorld Beijing exhibition hall floor plans to choose your booth location.
- Complete the Exhibitor Contract and fax to +1.650.633.1160.
We have developed unique opportunities to help create a complete go to market campaign for you, including presence on the show floor, branding, and speaking engagements. Below you will find the pricing structure organized by exhibit space size.
For your convenience we have also included an option to purchase a shell scheme, a session in the Presentation Theater, and/or a meeting room.
Exhibition Opportunity Descriptions Price/USD
3mx3m Raw Exhibit Space $8,000.00
3mx3m Exhibit Space + Shell Scheme $10,500.00
3mx6m Raw Exhibit Space $15,000.00
3mx6m Exhibit Space + Shell Scheme $18,000.00
6mx6m Raw Exhibit Space $29,000.00
6mx6m Exhibit Space + Shell Scheme $34,500.00
6mx9m Raw Exhibit Space $43,000.00
6mx9m Exhibit Space + Shell Scheme $51,500.00
6mx12m Raw Exhibit Space $62,000.00
6mx12m Exhibit Space + Shell Scheme $70,500.00
Session in Presentation Theater $5,000.00 + Exhibit Space
Meeting Room in the Exhibition Hall $4,000.00 + Exhibit Space
Exhibitor pavilions allow you to reach specific segments of the Oracle OpenWorld audience. Turnkey kiosks include an internet connection, monitor, signage, and lead retrieval device. Just plug in your laptop and go. Oracle OpenWorld Asia Pacific 2010 will feature the following pavilions:
- JAVA Pavilion
- Industry Pavilion
Leverage the exhibition hall to creatively showcase your solutions, services, and unique capabilities. The Presentation Theater package includes one 20-minute theater presentation and one Full Conference Pass for the speaker. It’s an excellent opportunity to ensure Oracle OpenWorld attendees understand your value proposition.
Take your conversation to the next level. Now you can enjoy the freedom of hosting meetings with your clients and prospects in your own exclusive space. You and your meeting participants will save valuable time by being able to gather quickly in a meeting room located near your exhibit booth space.