Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange @ OpenWorld Shanghai Test Fest
Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange Attendees Can Get Certified for Free at the Test Fest
Now is your chance to participate in the Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialist Test Fest by signing up for the Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange @ OpenWorld Shanghai 2013. The conference runs from Monday, July 22 through Thursday, July 25, 2013, at the Shanghai Expo Centre.
At the Test Fest you can earn your OPN Certified Specialist accreditation. The Test Fest includes 10 proctored certification testing sessions (free of charge for selected exams), for Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange attendees only.
Benefits of registering for the Test Fest:
- Take up to two exams that are free of charge for Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange attendees only
- Become recognized for your skills, with an OPN Certified Specialist certification
- Differentiate yourself from your competition through the OPN Specialization Program
- Customers prefer Oracle Specialized Partners
- Specialized partners close more and larger opportunities and see more revenue growth
- Help your company become specialized to a higher level of the OPN Specialization Program
Check out the list of current exams and sessions:
More than 50 exams across specializations are available. The list of current exams and related study materials is available here. Certain exams are offered in Simplified Chinese, Korean, or English.
View more information about Test Fest
Test Fest Schedule
|Tuesday July 23
||Session 1: 09:00 – 10:30
Session 2: 12:00 – 14:00
Session 3: 14:30 – 16:30
|Wednesday July 24
||Session 4: 11:45 – 13:45
Session 5: 14:15 – 16:15
Session 6: 16:30 – 18:30
|Thursday July 25
||Session 7: 09:00 – 11:00
Session 8: 11:30 – 13:30
Session 9: 14:00 – 16:00
Session 10: 16:30 – 18:30
Register now for the scheduled testing sessions.
All sessions are reserved for Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange Shanghai 2013 attendees exclusively, and due to high demand, seats will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
For questions please e-mail the Oracle Partner Enablement Team.