Exclusively Java: JavaOne 2011
Java community take notice: JavaOne San Francisco returns to the Zone October 2 - 6, bringing Java experts and enthusiasts an extraordinary week of learning and networking focused entirely on all things Java—in a neighborhood created exclusively for you.
As a Java developer, you've already chosen the world's #1 platform for developers. Now inspire your inner developer and expand your skills at the world's best conference for the Java community. JavaOne 2011 tracks cover everything from development for mobile devices to JavaFX to cloud, cards, TV, and more. Get tips and tricks from luminaries in the world of Java development, network and share ideas with peers from around the globe, and dive into hands-on sessions with the latest Java and Java-related technology.
Register now and prepare to enter the Zone, a developer-friendly neighborhood designed to enhance and extend your JavaOne experience. At the heart of the Zone is the Mason Street adventure, a block-long playground and lounge bordered by JavaOne hotels (the world-class Hilton San Francisco, Hotel Nikko, and Parc 55 Wyndham) where you can refuel between sessions with coffee and beer; recharge your electronic devices; renew acquaintances with JUG leaders, Java Champions, and fellow developers; and more.
Five days, hundreds of learning opportunities, and one community: Java.
- Check out the content tracks planned for JavaOne 2011.
- Celebrate with Sting and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers at Wednesday night's Oracle Appreciation Event.
- Stay informed! Subscribe to the new Java Magazine, created by and for the Java community.
JavaOne 2010 Rock Stars
Click here to see the winners!
Virtual Collateral Rack
Download Oracle, exhibitor, and media sponsorship/partner collateral from JavaOne 2010 at the Virtual Collateral Rack.
JavaOne Schedule Builder is live at last! Don’t get shut out – go to Schedule Builder NOW to reserve your space in the must-attend sessions on your list. See recommendations for sessions that might be of interest to you, find the partners you want to hear and the demos you want to see. Even build your interests list. Don’t wait – popular sessions fill up quickly! Visit Schedule Builder now.
Posted: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 18:26:27 -0500
If you have more curiosity and ambition than time, here’s the solution: The JavaOne Discover Plus and Discover Passes.
Get these exclusive benefits, PLUS all Discover Pass benefits listed below:
- Attend any three technical sessions (hands-on labs not included)
- Enjoy the Oracle Appreciation Event, featuring Sting and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- Attend all the JaveOne and Oracle OpenWorld keynotes―hear from technology leaders and industry luminaries
- Explore the Java DEMOgrounds, Oracle DEMOgrounds, and all the Exhibition Halls
- Hang out at the Zone at JavaOne
- Get into the OTN Lounge
- See the Executive Solution Sessions and the Scene and Be Heard Theater
- Enjoy the fun at the Game Zone, sponsored by Avaya; the Golf Experience, sponsored by Fujitsu; Tap and Brew, sponsored by Dun & Bradstreet; and the It’s a Wrap! closing event.
*Prices good through September 30th, 2011
Posted: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 18:24:21 -0500
The JavaOne Mobile App is now available! Keep connected on your BlackBerry, Droid, or iPhone while at JavaOne. You now have a flexible and convenient way to manage and organize your JavaOne experience. You can access Schedule Builder, exhibitor listings, daily updates, and more. Find out what's happening and where at JavaOne: all of the activities you need to attend, all of the people you want to meet—all on your mobile device.
Key features of the JavaOne Mobile App include:
- Daily conference highlights
- Information on keynotes, activities, and events: who, what, where, when
- Access to Schedule Builder, where registered attendees can update their schedule directly from the app
- Links to descriptions and locations of the Java DEMOgrounds and exhibitor and sponsor listings
- Links to key social networks: blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Oracle Mix
- Links to maps, hotel shuttle schedules, and other logistics information
- Links to local restaurants, tour information, and the Show Your Badge discount program
The mobile app lives under Oracle.com/Javaone > Tools > JavaOne Mobile, you can download it here or get it at the Apple App store. The JavaOne Mobile app provided by Pyxis Mobile.
Posted: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 18:23:15 -0500