|Quotes from the attendees|
“Arun is absolutely a leading expert in Java EE and middleware application platforms.”
“Mr Gupta speaks clearly, quickly, and goes straight to the point. He's an easy guy to listen to.”
“Impressive. He speaks and thinks in code examples, not Markitechture, and as such is a great representative of what works in the world of communication with developers.”
|You can now register for an exclusive Java Enterprise Edition 6 seminar! Oracle’s Java expert, Arun Gupta, will help you enhance your skills and make it easier for you to develop and deploy Enterprise and Web applications. Do not miss this unique opportunity! |
Why should you attend this seminar?
- You will understand the nuts and bolts of the Java EE 6 platform.
- You will get a dump on new/updated technologies such as Enterprise Java Beans 3.1, Java Server Faces 2, Java Persistence API 2, Servlets 3, and Contexts & Dependency Injection 1.0 to create simple Web applications.
- You will get familiar with Java EE 6 development cycle using NetBeans, Eclipse, and IntelliJ IDEs.
- Overview of the Java EE Platform
- Managed Beans 1.0 & Bean Validation 1.0
- Contexts & Dependency Injection 1.0
- Java API for RESTful Web Services 1.1
- Java Server Faces 2
- Java Persistence API 2
- Servlets 3.0
- Enterprise Java Beans 3.1
- GlassFish 3.1
|Meet the expert |
Arun Gupta is a Java EE and GlassFish evangelist working at Oracle. He has over 14 years of experience in the software industry working in the Java(TM) platform and several web-related technologies. He is a prolific blogger at www.blogs.sun.com/arungupta. This blog has over 1000 blog entries with frequent visitors from all the world and reaching up to 25,000 hits/day.
Seats are limited, so register today to ensure yours is reserved!