Oracle Retail Merchandising Solutions
Oracle Retail offers a scalable, fully integrated but independently deployable group of products that enable retailers to coordinate merchandise operations and maintain a single, comprehensive source of consistent and accurate data across business functions and channels.
Oracle Retail merchandise operations management solutions perform day-to-day merchandising activities, audit point-of-sales data, perform invoice matching, enable informed pricing decisions, and manage the import process. With Oracle solutions, retailers can:
- Help prevent workflow overlap through integrated merchandising functions, so employees can concentrate on increasing sales rather than fighting with systems.
- Track inventory through the supply chain, enabling quicker inventory response and ensuring a balance between inventory cost efficiencies and customer service levels.
- Achieve greater control over products and inventories, resulting in fewer markdowns, by combining inventory tracking with robust ordering, transfer, replenishment, and integrated allocation functionality.
- Improve markdown quality and minimize profit erosion with proactive profit-margin management across all merchandise and locations. Automated online processes help manage high-volume, complex transactions, improving productivity and lowering cost of ownership.
- Improve visibility and internal/external communication, and enable immediate supplier feedback with centralized data.
- Identify where the true costs of the product exist with flexible cost-component definition. Secure, closed-bidding scenarios among multiple suppliers ensure competitive product costs.