Oracle Retail Industry Forum - Middle East, Africa and India
Dates and venue for the next Oracle Retail Industry Forum, Middle East, Africa and India will be announced here
The Oracle Retail Industry Forum (ORIF) brings together Oracle retail customers, prospects, Oracle solution experts and influencers over a two day period to form an Oracle Community which addresses the current challenges facing retailers. The ORIF events are now in their 3rd successful year and are held in 2 key locations each year – Europe and the Middle East.
ORIF gives retailers the opportunity to hear tangible examples of best practice and success through case studies, store tours, customer and external speakers, and Oracle solutions experts.
If you are an existing Oracle customer, you are about to embark on an Oracle implementation, or you simply want to learn more about:
- driving performance
- delivering critical insights that engage customers through compelling shopping experiences
- fuelling long-term profitable growth across traditional, mobile and ecommerce channels
the ORIF retail community event is for you.
- Belong to a unique Oracle Community
- Hear case studies and best practice scenarios, share experiences, lessons learnt, direction and meet with peers
- Examine key sector business imperatives
- Hear about Oracle solutions and successes relevant to your role and business
- Debate and discuss issues relevant to key LOB solutions – Supply Chain, Commerce, Customer, Stores, Planning, Merchandise, Optimisation
- Learn how best to align your processes, people and technology
- Engage with Oracle Retail solution experts and see the latest solutions