Oracle Retail Supply Chain Solutions
Oracle Retail supply chain solutions leverage analytics to enable you to make intelligent choices on how to best manage inventory in a multi-tiered supply chain, and synchronize supply chain planning and execution with upstream planning processes to ensure operations align with corporate goals. These solutions provide built-in best practices that enable retailers to optimally manage inventory, maximize profitability and customer service, and minimize stockouts over a short payback period.
With Oracle Retail supply chain solutions, retailers can:
- Create a single forecast to drive the entire retail enterprise bringing together forecasts produced for replenishment, merchandise planning, financial planning, promotions, and pricing.
- Balance store/item-level demand and supply constraints, while determining optimal replacement methods to improve in-stock conditions, reduce inventory costs, and maximize service levels.
- Achieve time-phased synchronization with suppliers and consumer demand to increase stock availability and boost sales.
- Reduce inventory holding costs while increasing overall service levels, and while improving on the metric of Gross Margin Return on Investment (GMROI).
- Facilitate the coordinated movement of merchandise and information across the supply chain and throughout the distribution process.