To ensure delivery directly to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book today.
The Oracle Excellence Awards 2012 are Open for Nominations
Specialized Partners: Submit your Nominations for the Specialized Partner of the Year by 29 June!
The Specialized Partner of the Year Award celebrates OPN Specialized partners in EMEA who have demonstrated success with specialization, delivering customer value, and outstanding solution or service innovation in categories that complement OPN Specialization investments.
Nominate now to receive the recognition you deserve!
- Build your nomination with Oracle
- Provide evidence of your success
- Send supporting documents here.
- Use good English!
- Closing date: 29 June
Seven award categories are available:
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Database
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Applications
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Middleware
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Industry
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Oracle Accelerate
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Servers and Storage Systems
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Oracle on Oracle
Winners of the Specialized Partner of the Year - EMEA Awards will each receive:
- $5k MDF for market expansion and promotion of their winning solutions/services
- extensive visibility across the extended Oracle community through interviews, advertising and video
- prestige and recognition by being awarded in a ceremony at Oracle OpenWorld.
In addition, winners from all the Oracle Excellence Awards categories will receive a free registration to Oracle OpenWorld 2012 in San Francisco, California, as well as be showcased at the conference in October, be given an opportunity to mingle with Oracle executives and their peers, and be featured in Oracle Magazine.
Full details of all Oracle Awards offered this year are available on the Oracle Excellence Awards Website.
Senior Vice President, Alliances and Channels EMEA
Oracle Corporation - Worldwide Headquarters, 500 Oracle Parkway, OPL - E-mail Services, Redwood Shores, CA 94065, United States
Your privacy is important to us. You can login to your account to update your e-mail subscriptions or you can opt-out of all Oracle Marketing e-mails at any time.
Please note that opting-out of Marketing communications does not affect your receipt of important business communications related to your current relationship with Oracle such as Security Updates, Event Registration notices, Account Management and Support/Service communications.
[Response: Read Receipt]