Retirement of Oracle Application Implementation Method (AIM) Advantage and Oracle AIM for Business Flows Planned for January 31, 2011
RETIREMENT OF ORACLE AIM ADVANTAGE AND ORACLE AIM FOR BUSINESS FLOWS
As of the January 31, 2011 retirement date:
- AIM Advantage and AIM for Business Flows delivery, training, and collateral will be removed from the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
- Additionally, Oracle will no longer provide support for AIM Advantage or AIM for Business Flows.
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Partners are encouraged to begin the transition to the Oracle® Unified Method (OUM).
ORACLE® UNIFIED METHOD (OUM)
Oracle is evolving the Oracle® Unified Method (OUM) to achieve the vision of supporting the entire Enterprise IT lifecycle, including support for the successful implementation of every Oracle product.
OUM now provides full support -- Delivery and Training -- for Oracle E-Business Suite R12 engagements. This support represents a major milestone in the evolution of OUM and enables Oracle E-Business Suite practices to begin the transition from the their legacy methods to OUM.
Read the OUM Brief.
OPN Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Partners who participate in one of the following Knowledge Zones are able to access the OUM method pack, training courses, and collateral from the OPN Portal at no additional cost:
From the Knowledge Zone pages (listed above),
- Locate the "PRODUCT INFORMATION" section.
- Locate the "Methodology" or "Methodologies" sub-section.
- Select the "Oracle Unified Method (OUM)" link.
- Scroll to the "OUM Training" section and select the "Go to" link.
For more information about OUM, contact ominfo_us @oracle.com.