|Gold, Platinum, Diamond
- Within 30 days of acceptance notification, we strongly recommend that OPN members who have been accepted into the Oracle Exastack Ready program update their website and collateral with the applicable Oracle Exastack Ready logo(s) and issue a press release announcing their achievement.
- It is recommended, but not required, that OPN members complete MVSP (Multi Vendor Support Program) Support Training Guided Learning Path (GLP) and obtain MVSP membership.
- Develop and publish an Oracle Exastack Ready Datasheet. Oracle Exastack Ready Datasheet Template (DOCX).
- We recommend at least one employee opts-in to receive communications for the applicable Knowledge Zone. (Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux, Oracle Server Virtualization, Oracle Database 11g, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, Oracle SuperCluster, Oracle Exalytics).
- Provide an active URL to a web page that identifies the name of your application and the major release number (version X.x) that supports the latest major release (PDF) or version of the applicable Oracle Exastack Ready software program. Example: Partner Application XYZ version 2.0, supports Oracle Database 11g R2.
- You must provide an active URL that describes your application and verifies that your application is generally commercially available to commercial customers. Your "application" is defined as an application software product. Your application is recognized at the application suite or product family level, and not at the individual application module level.
- You must provide ongoing technical support services for your customers.
- To maintain rights to access Oracle Exastack Ready benefits, including use of applicable logos, you agree to maintain your application to work with the applicable Oracle Exastack Ready software program version that is currently supported by the corresponding Oracle Engineered System. Oracle Exastack Latest Major Release Table (PDF) (For example: You will need to update your application support from Oracle Database 11g to Oracle Database 12c when Oracle Exadata is only shipping with Oracle Database 12c and no longer shipping with Oracle Database 11g).
- Upon approval for Oracle Ready status, we strongly recommend that you add the corresponding logo(s) to your product website and collateral.