|Gold, Platinum, Diamond
- Within 30 days of acceptance notification, we strongly recommend that OPN members who have been accepted into the Oracle Exastack Ready program update their website and collateral with the applicable Oracle Exastack Ready logo(s) and issue a press release announcing their achievement.
- It is recommended, but not required, that OPN members complete the MVSP Support Training Guided Learning Path (GLP) and Oracle Collaborative Vendor Support (OCVS) membership. Oracle Exastack partners are responsible for providing ongoing technical support services to end-users.
- Develop and publish an Oracle Exastack Ready Datasheet. Oracle Exastack Ready Datasheet Template (DOCX).
- We recommend at least one employee opts-in to receive communications for the applicable Knowledge Zone. (Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux, Oracle Server Virtualization, Oracle Database 11g, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, Oracle SuperCluster, Oracle Exalytics, Oracle Database Appliance, Oracle Big Data Appliance, Virtual Compute Appliance).
- Provide an active URL to a web page that identifies the name of your application and the major release number (version X.x) that supports the latest major release (PDF) or version of the applicable Oracle Exastack Ready software program. Example: Partner Application XYZ version 2.0 is supported on Oracle Database 11g R2, Oracle Solaris 11 and is Ready to run with Oracle Exadata Database Machine.
- You must provide ongoing technical support services for your customers.
- To maintain rights to access Oracle Exastack Ready benefits, including use of applicable logos, you agree to maintain your application to work with the applicable Oracle Exastack Ready software program version that is currently supported by the corresponding Oracle Engineered System. Oracle Exastack Latest Major Release Table (PDF) (For example: You will need to update your application support from Oracle Database 11g to Oracle Database 12c when Oracle Exadata is only shipping with Oracle Database 12c and no longer shipping with Oracle Database 11g).
- Upon approval for Oracle Ready status, we strongly recommend that you add the corresponding logo(s) to your product website and collateral.