ORACLE EMEA EXADATA PARTNER COMMUNITY FORUM
14-15 MARCH 2012, CONRAD HOTEL, ISTANBUL, TURKEY
EXPANDING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES AROUND EXADATA!
Dear Exadata partner
I am delighted to invite you to the 2012 editition of the Exadata Partner Community Forum for EMEA partners which will take place in Istanbul, Turkey on March 14th-15th, 2012.
Cihannuma Mah Saray Cd No5 Besiktas
The Community Forum constitutes a unique opportunity to learn about new business opportunities around Exadata, interact with Oracle key executives, and network with other Exadata partners in an environment of mutual collaboration.
As in previous editions, a selected group of partners will be presenting and sharing their experiences with real-life customer cases. As many of you have told us from previous editions, this constitutes a tremendous learning experience for all attendees.
You will also benefit from the following highlights:
- The Exadata business in EMEA. Market drivers and business opportunities
- Keynote session by leading industry experts
- Ron Tolido, Vice-president and Chief Technology Officer of Application Services Continental Europe, Capgemini
- Julian Dontcheff - Head of Database Management - Accenture
- Mughees Minhas, Senior Director of Product Management, Oracle Corp
- The journey to the cloud – Database Consolidation
- Managing the Exadata environment
- SAP and Oracle applications on Exadata
- Data Integration
- Beyond Exadata: Big Data and Exalytics
- Partner experiences:
- Linkplus (Turkey)
- Inserve (Sweden)
- ISE Informatik (Germany)
- Fors (Russia)
- Working with Oracle Services
- Enablement and Demand Generation Services for Partners
- Event Dinner on the evening of March 14th
||to see agenda and more details
The EMEA Exadata Partner Community Forum is not to be missed so reserve your place and register before February 15th. (There is no registration fee for Oracle partners)
OPN Specialization Exams free voucher
Attendees to the event will qualify for a FREE discount voucher to take the OPN Implementation Specialist exam for any of the Exadata or prerequired Specializations.
The Conrad Hotel has created a customized hotel registration portal for this event. Please click here for immediate hotel booking & rates. Details also provided on Registration Event portal.
Manageability Partner Community Forum
The Exadata Partner Forum will take place in parallel with the Manageability Partner Forum. You will be able to attend some of the Manageability sessions if you wish.
Cannot attend the event?
By joining the EMEA Exadata Partner Community you will be always informed about the latest for partners in the Manageability area. JOIN NOW!
Further information or assistance on venue logistics, please contact Angela Cadran. For other questions, please contact Javier Puerta.
Core Technology Partner Programs,