|Gold, Platinum, Diamond
- The prepayment of an Oracle Validated Integration Test Fee is required.
- Once your application has been accepted, you will be provided with instructions for submitting the testing fee.
- Review the Oracle Validated Integration Fee Schedule for full details.
- Partner solution generally available
- Partner solution complementary to Oracle products as determined by Oracle*
- Validation testing conducted with the current release of the Oracle Application or Oracle Fusion Middleware product, as well as the latest releases of Oracle Technology (e.g. Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic Server) supported by the partner solution
- Gold level Oracle PartnerNetwork membership or higher
- Published OPN Solutions Catalog profiles
- Membership in the Oracle Collaborative Vendor Support (OCVS) Program
- Acceptance of the Oracle Application Integration Validation Addendum to the OPN Agreement. You must accept this Addendum again if your company has not done so within the previous 12 months
- Validation testing complete within 60 days of acceptance for Oracle Validated Integration, (per the Oracle Application Integration Validation Addendum to the OPN Agreement)
* Solutions that might cause confusion for customers from a branding or feature perspective, among others, might not be considered complementary for the purposes of meeting the eligibility analysis