- Increase the value of your sales proposition, delivering industry-leading solutions with a stream lined ordering process. Big Data is a great opportunity for current BI (Business Intelligence) partners to expand and get new customers through a wider array of new sources of information. Also, current partners dealing with Oracle Technology should find this valuable as it is a brand new opportunity to gain new business opportunities.
- Expand your market reach and revenue with audiences of hundreds of thousands of Oracle customers.
- Grow your business through a multilevel partner program that is built to align with your partner life cycle.
- Benefit from the OPN Incentive Program Resource Center: this Oracle's industry-leading rebate program rewards Partners for delivering solutions based on Oracle technology and give them unprecedented opportunity to receive more benefits when they deliver optimized solutions based on both Oracle hardware and software technologies.
- Get our commitment to your success. At Oracle, we are fully committed to your success, so you can count on our experts for all the Big Data opportunities you may face. Don't hesitate to contact us!
Oracle EMEA Partner Community for Big Data: Join Now!
This new Oracle Partner community has been designed with one idea in mind: to help partners understand and take advantage of all the stack of products that constitute the Big Data vision.
This EMEA Partner Community for Big Data aims to cover topics around the new Big Data Appliance - the latest member of our engineered systems family, the Oracle connectors, all the new "R" set of features that will allow you to design new statistical applications from the database and without the complexity previously required and of course, the Business Intelligence tools that will help us eventually to extract all the value and insights.
Oracle has put a lot of efforts in designing a coherent Big Data solution on the market. As you know by now, Big Data is one of the latest trends in the IT industry, drawing a lot of attention from a wide range of companies. From multinational corporations, public sector institutions, banks, insurance companies, utilities, retail, etc. All of them have seen the great value and the opportunity that managing large volumes of non-structured information can bring to their business.