- Take Advantage of the surging SOA market opportunity. Lead your customers to operational efficiencies and business agility by using the adaptable, re-usable business processes and services built on Oracle's SOA foundation.
- Increase your services margin and expand your capacity to close deals by leveraging our comprehensive and pre-Integrated SOA Platform. Only Oracle has a complete, best of breed, open, and hot-pluggable set of infrastructure components for building, deploying, and managing SOAs. Use OPN Education Benefits to train your staff on Oracle’s SOA.
- Build, deploy, and sell more comprehensive solutions with integrated best-in-class technology. Oracle Service Oriented Architecture Suite supports the application lifecycle in its entirety and runs on your choice of application server and offers unparalleled performance when coupled with WebLogic Server and Application Grid. Learn about distributing Oracle products.
- Deliver integrated security by capitalizing on Oracle’s Service Oriented Architecture’s centralized policy management, enterprise-grade, end-to-end security. Check out the ISV Starter Pack to learn more.
Other SOA Related Products
Leading companies are gaining operational efficiencies and business agility through adaptable, re-usable business processes and services built on a truly flexible Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) foundation. Oracle SOA products allow you to build, deploy, and manage SOA with integrated, best-in-class technology that provides:
- Comprehensive and Pre-Integrated SOA Platform—Complete set of service and process infrastructure components for building, deploying, and managing SOAs
- Closed-Loop Governance—Comprehensive, end-to-end lifecycle governance of services
- Extreme performance and scalability—In-memory transactions, real-time event processing, and high-volume data transfer on top of a highly scalable application server
- Integrated Security—Centralized policy management, enterprise-grade, end-to-end security
Oracle SOA Suite, which now includes the former BEA AquaLogic Service Bus, is Oracle Fusion Middleware's strategic product for SOA. Oracle plans to continue to develop and support Oracle WebLogic Integration, and expects to converge this product with Oracle's strategic solutions over time. Existing deployments of this product will benefit from complementary products such as Oracle SOA Suite. Learn more about Oracle SOA Suite's role in Oracle's middleware strategy.