Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service 2.x Functionality for Implementers Boot Camp
Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service is a Web portal platform that works across an utility's software suite to provide their customers with anytime access to valuable information and services. The solution helps utilities quickly give their customers online options for paying bills, requesting service, reducing costs, and more. Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service lowers costs and strengthens the relationship between utilities and their customers.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Understand how to apply and customize OUCSS for your business requirements
- Understand the architectural relationship between the Webcenter, ADF, BPEL, and OUAF components
- Understand the necessary implementation procedures at all levels
- Identify the functional areas within the system and list the steps needed to implement the system
- Provide basic understanding of Oracle Webcenter, ADF Portal components, and OUCSS
- Application Developers
- Functional Implementer
- Portal Developer
- Sales Consultants
- System Administrator
- System Integrator
- Web Administrator
Related OPN Boot Camps
- Oracle Utilities Application Framework Configuration Tools
- Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing Fundamentals
- Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing Functionality for Implementers
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.