Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g Implementation Boot Camp
The Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g Implementation Boot Camp is a three-day class that provides a comprehensive review of the capabilities of Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g. It includes lectures and extensive technical hands-on use of the product, and walks participants through the steps involved in an implementation of Oracle WebCenter Sites.
Participants will gain hands-on knowledge around developing and deploying a WebCenter Sites solution.
This class will give partners the ability to design, develop and implement a WebCenter Sites solution. Partners will be able to design an editorial environment for website contributors leveraging the asset model within WebCenter Sites.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Describe the architecture, features, how the components work together and common interfacing strategies
- Recognize how the business objects delivered with OUAF products are self-documenting and how to use this documentation to learn how each product works
- Appreciate how many base-product business objects belong to hierarchies where the business rules are encapsulated at abstract levels
- Apply additional business rules and elements (Character Large Objects - CLOBs) to the base-product business objects at any level in the business object hierarchies
- Apply new business objects and hierarchies
- Comprehend how business objects are secured and how to manage the security configuration
- Application Developers
- Java Developers
- Network Administrators
- Sales Consultants
- Technical Consultants
- Web Administrators
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.