Oracle's Argus Standard Edition 8 Fundamentals Implementation Boot Camp is a training course which is delivered as an in-class or live virtual classroom (LVC), instructor-led course, which provides a good understanding of how Oracle Argus Standard Edition and Oracle Argus Japan products address complex pharmacovigilance requirements and helps ensure global regulatory compliance by enabling sound safety decisions. Oracle Argus Standard Edition's advanced database helps ensure global regulatory compliance thus in turn enabling sound safety decisions.
• Apply the different application architecture strategies to real life scenarios
• Perform installation of the Argus Standard Edition on the training environment and facilitate the integration of Argus software with external systems
• Facilitate the upgrade of Argus software from a previous release to a target new release and the migration of data from an external source into Argus Standard Edition
• Understand the regulatory requirements on implementation
• Perform business and system level configurations in Argus Console
• Application Developers
• Business Analysts
• Functional Implementer
• System Administrator
• Technical Administrator
• Technical Consultant
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle University.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a boot camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a boot camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.