Oracle Cloud Application Foundation is an integrated, flexible, and proven middleware platform built on standards-based technologies for portability, efficiency and lower TCO. It brings together key industry-leading technologies: Oracle WebLogic Server for Java EE; Oracle Coherence In-Memory Data Grid; Oracle Tuxedo for C/C++/COBOL; Oracle Virtual Assembly Builder; and Oracle Traffic Director for load balancing capabilities.
Oracle Cloud Application Foundation Implementation Boot Camp is a technical enablement program aimed at partner technical specialists who will be implementing Cloud Application Foundation solutions. The candidates should have hands on experience with Coherence, WebLogic Server 12c, Java VMs, Virtual Assembly Builder and Web Tiers. It also prepares partners to become Oracle Cloud Application Foundation Certified Implementation Specialists (i.e. Oracle Cloud Application Foundation Essentials Exam IZ0-468).
• Describe Cloud Application Foundation (CAF) concepts and features
• Explain Coherence Development Fundamentals
• Develop and deploy Coherence Applications using Coherence*Web and Distributed Caching
• Deploy and debug a Coherence Application
• Monitor and Manage WebLogic Server with Oracle Enterprise Manager
• Apply Java VM tuning techniques and different VM configuration options
• Create multi-tiered assemblies for development and test
• Explain Virtual Assembly Builder concepts and features
• CAF Implementation Specialists
• Fusion Middleware/Java EE Architects
• Technical Consultants
• System Administrators
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.