The Oracle Communications (CGBU) Product Performance Tuning Expert Service will assist customer and/or its SI to conduct performance tuning and provide recommendations & best practices for CGBU product production deployment.
• Planning for product performance testing & tuning, roles and responsibilities
• Product architecture and deployment
• Application stats collection & tool(s)
• Database stats collection & tool(s)
• Product KPIs and data collection
• Production deployment topology and best practices
• Performance tuning and considerations
• Tuning Recommendations
Duration: The Oracle Communications Product Performance Tuning Expert Services could range from three (3) days to four (4) weeks per product.
• Performance Analysts
• Solution Architects
• Technical Designers and Test Execution Team
• System Administrator
• Network Administrator
• Storage Administrator
• Database administrator
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.