Oracle Communications Revenue Management Suite Implementation Boot Camp covers New Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) components: Elastic Charging Engine (ECE), Pricing Design Center (PDC), Diameter Gateway and Offline Mediation Controller.
• Functionality: Features and functionality of the solution including new rating features introduced with ECE
• Architecture: Description of the overall architecture and its integration points
• Technology: Description of technologies on which ECE is based
• Administration: Description of ECE administration features
• Development tools: Description of the development tools provided by ECE
• PDC features: Introduction to PDC
• Configuration and pricing data flow: Detailed description of the integration between PDC, ECE and BRM for configuration and pricing data
• Pricing recap: Review of pricing features focusing on the changes introduced with PDC
• Offline Mediation Architecture: Description of OCOMC architecture, processes and cartridges
• Customer and usage flow: Description of the end to end flow for customer and usage data
• Suspense Management: Detailed description of the integrated suspense management solution using OCOMC and BRM
• Advanced charging features: Review of re-rating, daily bundles, custom rules and selectors
• Diameter Gateway: Description of ECE's on line mediation interface
• Introduction to OCOMC's Node Programming Language (NPL)
• ECE extensions: Description of customization capabilities in ECE.The convergent charging architecture including the underlying technologies
• How to configure and extend ECE and DGW
• Integrating OCOMC and ECE using the OCOMC ECE Distribution Cartridge
Duration: The Oracle Communications Revenue Management Suite (RMS) implementation Boot Camp is a five (5) day instructor-lead workshop.
Note: The duration is intended for general reference. The Boot Camp instructor can recommend a different approach in running the class. Students are required to check the Boot Camp duration for the scheduled event they are interested in.
• Solution Architects
• Domain Experts
• Technical Analysts
• Technical Consultants
• Billing Consultants
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.