The Oracle Communications Solution Architecture expert service offerings will assist Oracle Partners in implementation projects that enables Oracle Partners to develop and deploy unified business solutions using Oracle Communications solutions and products, based on best practices and proven guidelines and recommendations.
• Align application platform with current and future business needs
• Identify opportunities to improve productivity of current processes
• Identify and take full advantage of under-utilized application features and functions
• Reduce dependency on customizations
• Improve IT efficiency and lower total cost of ownership
• Detect knowledge gaps within your team
• Understand the benefit and value drivers for future improvement initiatives
• Tap into experience from customer implementation around the world and expertise in Product Engineering
Duration: Oracle Communications Solution Architecture Health Check Boot Camp will offering will require 1 to 2 weeks per product, off-site.
Note: Effort for offerings is a ballpark only. Actual effort will be calculated once field parameters (# of products, services, domains, complexity of solution, etc) are known as part of the engagement finalization.
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.