This Boot Camp provides an overview of the market opportunities and features of the Oracle Communications WebRTC Session Controller. It focuses on WebRTC platform, designed to enable the rapid, low-cost, and profitable deployment of WebRTC services based on open, industry standards such as SIP, HTML5, WebSocket and Diameter. Leading customer use cases include Webphones, hosted conferencing services, contact centers, enhanced Unified Communications and Enterprise services.
The sessions contain presentations, demos, hands-on labs, and specialization assessments.
• Understand the market opportunities and main challenges regarding WebRTC
• Describe some typical use cases and high-level architectures when deploying WebRTC Session Controller
• Explain the main features of the different WebRTC Session Controller layers: Signaling Engine, Media Engine and Service Development Kit (SDK)
• Install and quick configuration of Oracle Communications WebRTC Session Controller
• Create a simple WebRTC application and integrate it with the Oracle Communications WebRTC Session Controller (how-to-demo lab)
Duration: The Oracle Communications WebRTC Sales and Presales Boot Camp is a one (1) day, hands-on workshop.
Note: The duration is intended for general reference. The Boot Camp instructor may recommend a different approach in rolling the class. Students are required to check the Boot Camp duration for the scheduled event they are interested in.
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.