Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The Oracle E-Business Suite Financial Management 11i to R12.1 Delta Implementation Boot Camp is a five-day hands-on workshop, designed to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of the new functionalities from 11i to R12.1 (including R12). This implementation Boot Camp is structured to help you understand the various implementation considerations of Oracle Financials.
• Apply concepts of EBS Financials Architecture and Multi-Organization Access Control (MOAC)
• Apply features of Oracle General Ledger and Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA)
• Implement concepts of Oracle Accounts Receivable
• Implement concepts of Accounts Payable
• Implement concepts of E-Business Tax (EBTax)
• Perform Period End Closing
• Functional Implementer
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.