The goal of this boot camp is to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 General Ledger applications. By attending this 3-day boot camp, you will gain valuable insight into the Oracle General ledger basics, features and functions. This implementation boot camp is structured to help you understand the various implementation considerations of Oracle General Ledger.
• Apply concepts of Legal Entity and Ledger
• Implement features of Journal Creation, Posting, Reversal, Recurring of Journal
• Implement functionalities around Mass Allocation and Revaluation
• Apply concepts of Consolidation
• Implement features of Translation
• Implement features of Financial Reporting
• Functional Implementer
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a boot camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a boot camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.