This Boot Camp provides an overview of the features and functions of the Oracle Enterprise Triple Play products. It focuses on E-SBC platform, designed to protect, centralize, manage, route and enhance the signaling and media protocols used in an enterprise communications network. E-SBC uses open, industry standards such as SIP and RTP, among other.
Leading customer use cases include vendor agnostic SIP trunking and registrar functions, accounting and advanced SIP manipulation rules, integration with existing multi-vendor UC platform and vendor agnostic interoperability for UC, advanced DDoS protection, transcoding, dial-plan seamless integration, interworking functions, signaling and media encryption, Carrier grade High Availability and many others. It also focuses on EOM platform, designed to monitor and troubleshoot an enterprise communications network. EOM uses and supports open, industry standards such as SIP, Diameter, RTP, ENUM, among other.
Leading customer use cases include pro-active problem detection and rapid identification, isolation and resolution of call quality issues, visibility into encrypted calls, reduced risks of business interruption and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in real-time. It also focuses on ECB platform, designed to centralize, manage and enhance the routing functions in an enterprise communications network. ECB uses open, industry standards such as SIP.
Leading customer use cases include multi-vendor Unified Communications (UC) architectures, single and central point of control and CDR generation, UC-vendor agnostic core network, and reliable and high quality video conferencing between corporate locations.
• Describe the E-SBC and the SIP-based network challenges that it solves
• Describe the ECB and the SIP-based network challenges that it solves
• Describe the EOM and understand this SIP-based monitoring tool
• Describe the primary functions of the E-SBC, EOM and ECB: purpose, features, benefits, architecture, and operation
• Understand the market for the Oracle Enterprise Triple Play products
• Understand the customer profile and main stake holders and decision makers
• Understand real use cases for these three products
• Understand product licensing and pricing for the Oracle Enterprise Triple Play products
• Understand the Web GUI interfaces of the Oracle Enterprise Triple Play products
• Take Sales and/or Presales assessments in order to demonstrate the acquired Sales and Presales knowledge
Duration: The Enterprise Communications Triple Play Sales and Presales Boot Camps is a one (1) day, non-hands-on workshop.
Note: The duration is intended for general reference. The Boot Camp instructor may recommend a different approach in rolling the class. Students are required to check the Boot Camp duration for the scheduled event they are interested in.
• Network design
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.