Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The Oracle Hyperion Planning Implementation Boot Camp will provide implementation instruction on Oracle Hyperion's System products Planning functionality. The Boot Camp will be a fast-paced, five-day class, teaching students what they need to know in order to implement and manage Oracle Hyperion Planning applications.
• Overview of Essbase & Planning
• Application Design Overview
• Essbase Spreadsheet Add-In & Smart View
• Load Rules for loading data
• Essbase Administration Services (EAS)
• Calculation Fundamentals
• Overview of Planning
• Setting up an Application
• EPMA - Enterprise Performance Management Architect
• Building Forms and Business Rules
• Smart View Client
• Workflow Management
• Security and Administration
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.