Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway (SGG), in conjunction with its productized AMI vendor adapters, is a commercial off-the-shelf application with built in out-of-the-box functionality to support the import of meter data and events from a variety of head-end systems. SGG also supports two-way communication with head-end systems to facilitate remote execution of meter commands. It manages the massive influx of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and traditional meter data and serves as an integration platform for future AMI initiatives. SGG is designed for the highest levels of automation and scalability to meet the current and future needs of utilities.
• Describe the features and functions of SGG
• Articulate the value proposition for the product
• Log in to and navigate the system
• Describe the functions and features of Smart Grid Gateway (SGG)
• Support the early phases of an implementation project
• Be prepared to take the next, more advanced SGG training: Oracle Utilities Application Framework Configuration Tools Boot Camp and the SGG Functionality for Implementers Boot Camp
• Business Analysts
• Database Designers
• Functional Implementers
• Project Manager
• Sales Consultants
• Technical Consultant
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a boot camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a boot camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.