Oracle SOA Suite 11g PreSales Boot Camp is a presales enablement program aimed at partner presales resources involved in identifying opportunities to position and sell the Oracle SOA Suite, as a powerful platform that helps rapidly design and assemble, deploy and manage, highly agile and adaptable business applications.
This Boot Camp also includes a fast-paced, show ‘n tell based training which takes a deeper-dive into the key technical components of the SOA Suite 11g. It will also provide information on how to position and sell the SOA in a variety of target customer scenarios and address customer queries and objections about the product and its applicability in their specific environment.
• Identify the market, trends and opportunities for positioning SOA;
• Provide overview information on the SOA Suite products and target customers profiles
• Explain product positioning, messaging, and objection handling
• Present key technical components of the SOA Suite and how to demonstrate them to prospective customers
• Position foundational architecture concepts, components and system requirements to support deployments
• Technical Consultant
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a boot camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a boot camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.