The SPARC T2 and T3-Based Servers Installation (IDO) Boot Camp provides Installation (IDO) consultants with an overview of where installation fits within the Partner program, Service basics for working with hardware, our Enterprise Installation Standards methodology, and installation and basic configuration of SPARC T2 and T3-Based Servers. The knowledge gained from this course can be used to prepare Partners to successfully pass the online assessment to become a SPARC T2 and T3-Based Server Installation (IDO) Specialist.
The SPARC T2 and T3-Based Servers Installation (IDO) Boot Camp takes a look at the partner installation as part of the OPN Specialized Program, service basics like preventing electrostatic discharge, Oracle Enterprise Installation Standards (EIS) process and methodology, features and architecture of SPARC T2 and T3-Based Servers, rack-mount procedures and installation of SPARC T2 and T3-Based Servers, basic configuration and administration of SPARC T2 and T3-Based Servers and use of the EIS process for installation planning. It will focus on the knowledge and skills needed to be fully equipped to explain the technical functionality and benefits provided by the features of SPARC T2 and T3-Based Servers, allowing Installation (IDO) Consultants to address specific business and technical challenges faced by their customers.
• Describe the key features, benefits and capabilities of the SPARC T2 and T3-Based Servers and how they provide the hardware platform of choice for many key Oracle solutions
• Qualify SPARC T2 and T3-Based Servers customer needs and requirements, and align them to the strengths of the product
• Describe SPARC T2 and T3-Based Servers system architecture and key technology features
• Upsell and cross-sell opportunities for SPARC T2 and T3-Based Servers
• Position and overcome customer objections for the SPARC T2 and T3-Based Servers.
• Sales Consultants
• Systems Integrator
• Technical Consultant
• Installation (IDO) Specialist
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.