Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing real world and simulated hands-on experience to get you started on the path to successful SPARC T5-Based Server solution installation.
The SPARC T5-Based Servers Installation Boot Camp will provide you with a thorough introduction into the technical implementation of a SPARC T5-Based Server solution – the hardware, software, Oracle's Enterprise Installation Standards (EIS) methodology, as well as installation and basic server configuration. The Boot Camp is conducted using a customer scenario and the EIS methodology to work through a typical server installation.
• Identify the purpose of the EIS DVD and Checklists and describe their use in a SPARC T5 and T4-Based Server installation
• Rack and cable SPARC T5-Based Servers
• Configure the service processor of the SPARC T5 and T4-Based Servers
• Configure RAID and logical domains on SPARC T5-Based Servers
• Use tools like OracleVTS, ASR, and Explorer Data Collector to validate or diagnose hardware problems
• Sales Consultant
• Systems Integrator
• Technical Consultant
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.