Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The Flash Storage Implementation Specialist Boot Camp will provide you with a thorough introduction into the technical implementation of the F5100 Flash array, the F20 Flash HBA, and general SSDs – the hardware, software, data services as well as installation, maintenance, and advanced features.
• Describe Flash technology including F5100, F20, and SSDs. Describe the value that Flash brings in performance and flexibility as well as target environments and use cases.
• Assess customer problems and determine whether Flash as an appropriate solution.
• Understand installation and configuration basics to enable you to perform a physical installation of a Flash Solution.
• Perform CAM Administration for the F5100 and F20.
• Use AWR / Statspack for assistance with customer workload analysis.
• Use SWAT / Flash analyzer as a tool for customer workload analysis.
• Flash Overview
• CAM Installation and Management
• F5100 Configuration
• Flash Optimization
• AWR/Statspack Overview
• SWAT – Storage Workload Analysis Tool
• ZFS Overview and HSP Configuration
• Functional Implementers
• Sales Consultants
• Systems Integrators
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a boot camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a boot camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.