The Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing Functionality for Implementers Boot Camp is an in-depth look at the core functionality of the Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) product.
Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) handles every aspect of utility customer information: service connection, meter reads, rating, billing and more while also undertaking associated functions such as payment processing, collections, field service and meter management. The product evolves with business demands, minimizing cost and risk. It helps utilities in any market maximize revenue, create cost efficiencies and respond to market change. It scales from a few thousand to many millions of customers. Upgrades are quick and easy. As a result, Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) clients reliably meet market windows and regulatory deadlines while enjoying a low total cost of ownership and a high return on investment.
• Identify the functional areas within the system and list the steps needed to implement the system
• Understand the n-tier architecture and understand how characteristics can be used to introduce additional attributes to key objects in the system
• Add new customers, premises and service points
• Describe common characteristics of all batch jobs and submit batch processes
• Describe possible business process flows and use cases for campaigns, packages and orders with regards to Sales and Marketing
• Understand how and when the system creates financial transactions and how those financial transactions are interfaced to the general ledger. Add and approve manual adjustments, understand how the system creates adjustments and can transfer debt from one service agreement to another
• Describe how the system determines an account's debt is overdue, creates and cancels a Collection Process (or Overdue Process) as well as how and when the system severs (or cuts) each Service Agreement and writes off debt
• Application Developers
• Business Analysts
• Functional Implementers
• System Administrators
• System Analysts
• Technical Consultants
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.