The Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing Overview course is a high-level look at the core entities, structure and functionality of the Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CCB) product.
The intent of this course is to provide new users with a rudimentary understanding of the system architecture, business object relationships, core components, user interface system-wide standards, and common functional tasks. Users learn functionality related to maintaining customer information, service requests, metering, fieldwork, billing, payments, and adjustments.
• Describe the primary entities of the V diagram and the information that they provide
• Navigate Customer Care and Billing
• Create the required information to start service for a new customer
• Create the required information to bill a customer and accept a payment
• Configuration Consultant
• Configuration Implementer
• Functional Implementer
• Implementation Consultant
• Project Manager
• Team Leader
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.