Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service is a Web portal platform that works across an utility's software suite to provide their customers with anytime access to valuable information and services. The solution helps utilities quickly give their customers online options for paying bills, requesting service, reducing costs, and more. Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service lowers costs and strengthens the relationship between utilities and their customers.
• Understand how to apply and customize OUCSS for your business requirements
• Understand the architectural relationship between the Webcenter, ADF, BPEL, and OUAF components
• Understand the necessary implementation procedures at all levels
• Identify the functional areas within the system and list the steps needed to implement the system
• Provide basic understanding of Oracle Webcenter, ADF Portal components, and OUCSS
• Application Developers
• Functional Implementer
• Portal Developer
• Sales Consultants
• System Administrator
• System Integrator
• Web Administrator
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.