Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM) is a commercial off-the-shelf application with built in out-of-the-box functionality to support the loading, and validation-editing-estimation (VEE) of meter data. It manages the massive influx of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and traditional meter data. MDM then publishes this ready-to-use data to subscribing systems. MDM is designed for the highest levels of automation and scalability to meet the current and future needs of utilities.
Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway (SGG) is a commercial off-the-shelf application with built in out-of-the-box functionality to support the import of meter data and events from head-end systems. SGG also supports two-way communication with head-end systems to facilitate remote execution of meter commands. It manages the massive influx of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and traditional meter data. SGG is designed for the highest levels of automation and scalability to meet the current and future needs of utilities.
• Design and set up the suite of admin data necessary to support an meter, service points, devices, usage subscriptions and usage transactions
• Create derived measurements
• Create Validate-Edit-Estimate (VEE) Groups
• Create custom VEE rules
• Create custom business object lifecycle algorithms
• Create a usage group/rule and create custom usage rules
• Process device events
• Design and set up admin data to represent a smart meter head-end system to support usage/event upload and smart meter commands
• Upload usage and event data via Oracle Service Bus
• Design a new smart meter command
• Business Analysts
• Database Designers
• Functional Implementer
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.