The goal of the Oracle Utilities Network Management System Implementer Boot Camp is to offer implementers of the Oracle Utilities NMS an understanding of how to implement and maintain an NMS V1.x system.
This course will cover a high-level overview of the NMS system architecture and services, and how to administer the NMS software. Attendees will gain an understanding of how electric distribution models are built and used. This course also will cover how to configure the NMS applications to meet the customer’s terminology and business processes. This will include both user interface configuration as well as configuration of common integrations to external systems such as AMI, SCADA, and mobile workforce.
• Understand the general architecture of the NMS system
• Monitor the vital signs of the NMS and administer the software in production
• Understand the modeling concepts of the system
• Perform a basic model build
• Understand the tools, processes, and sections used by the model
• Understand general model maintenance
• Understand how to configure the NMS applications to change text and layout, and control processing
• Understand standard integrations to AMI, SCADA, mobile, CIS, etc. and how to modify adapters
• System Administrator
• Model Administrator
• Functional Implementer
• Sales Consultant
• Technical Administrator
• Technical Consultant
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.