The OUAF SDK training for V4 focuses on the Java development necessary to create new business objects, maintenance objects, metadata, and algorithms. All coding exercises are done in Java and use the Eclipse development platform. At the end of the course, attendees will have a solid understanding of the Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF) and how to utilize the API.
• Apply OUAF development concepts
• Create new OUAF SDK projects for Java development
• Define and create the metadata for new business objects and maintenance objects
• Use the artifact generator to create supporting Java source files
• Create and run JUnit tests
• Application Developers
• Business Intelligence Developers
• Database Designers
• Systems Analysts
• Technical Administrator
• Technical Consultant
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.