Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management (WAM) Implementers Boot Camp is an in-depth look at the core functionality of the Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management (WAM) product.
Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management (WAM) is a robust asset and work management product that enables organizations to improve overall asset management, streamline maintenance processes, improve supply chain performance, and increase safety and regulatory compliance. Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management delivers unparalleled functionality with a powerful yet highly configurable architecture.
• Identify the functional areas within the system and list the steps needed to implement the system
• Understand the n-tier architecture and understand how characteristics can be used to introduce additional attributes to key objects in the system
• Add new assets, work orders/requests and crews
• Describe common characteristics of all batch jobs and submit batch processes
• Understand how to set up and maintain asset inventory
• Set up purchasing information, including buyers, manufacturers, vendors, and purchase orders
• Set up approval processes and financial data (cost categories, cost centers, expense codes, etc.)
• Application Developers
• Business Analysts
• Functional Implementer
• System Administrator
• System Analysts
• Technical Consultant
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region, and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.