Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Implementation Specialist Boot Camp is a technical enablement program aimed at partner technical consultants who will be implementing Oracle WebLogic Server 12c solutions. The candidates should have hands on experience in installing, administering, and configuring Oracle WebLogic Server 12c and its components, including, Java Enterprise Edition (EE) Applications. It also prepares partners to become OPN Certified WebLogic Server 12c Implementation Specialists (i.e. Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Implementation Specialist certification exam (IZ0-599)).
This Boot Camp is primarily focused on Oracle WebLogic Server 12c and related features and functionality. It covers topics such as: system architecture, deployment & post-install configurations and implementation best practices.
• Use new WebLogic Server 12c Features and Functions
• Configure and Implement WebLogic Server 12c Domains and Templates
• Deploy Java EE Applications
• Tune the WebLogic Server 12c Environment including the JVM for performance
• Design and Implement Environments for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
• Scale-out solutions with WebLogic Server 12c
• Utilize Implementation Best Practices
• Plan and Implement an upgrade to WebLogic Server 12c
• Fusion Middleware/Java EE Architects
• Technical Consultants
• WebLogic Administrators
• System Administrators
To enroll in OPN Boot Camps, please search offerings currently available using Oracle's Global Events Calendar.
Note: Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by Boot Camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the Boot Camp(s) they are interested in attending. (OPN Cancellation Policy)
If you want to attend to a Boot Camp that you don't see on the schedule, or if you would like to request that we deliver a Boot Camp in a specific location or at a specific date, send us a request.