Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud
Partner Knowledge Zone
Apply to Resell Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud
- In order to distribute Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud products, partners must meet the following:
1. Membership Criteria
- Be an OPN member with a valid OPN Agreement at the Gold or Platinum level. Level requirements can be found in the OPN Criteria Table.
- Not yet a member? Join OPN
2. Competency Criteria
- Meet the published competency criteria available from the OPN Competency Center.
- In order to distribute Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud, partners must have the following (or be in the process of applying for):
- A valid Cloud Services Distribution Addendum (CSDA) to the Master Distribution Agreement (MDA), or *equivalent distribution terms.
- Agreements can be executed online from the Oracle Partner Store (OPS).
- * Full Use Distribution Agreement or Full Use Distribution Addendum to the ISV Master Distribution Agreement
- Once your Agreements have been executed and all Competency Requirements have been met, your company's administrator must apply to distribute Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud products.
- The resell application can be found from the Membership area of the Oracle Partner Store.
Oracle Distribution Agreements
Determine which is right for your business.
Attach Oracle Support Services
Include Support Service in all your orders by learning how to configure and quote through Oracle Partner Store (OPS).
Cloud Resell Program
Discover how you can resell Oracle PaaS and SaaS services.
Already Resell Authorized?
Place orders with Oracle.
- OPN Member
- Gold, Platinum Member
- Specialized Company