The newest OPN Competency Center (OPN CC) enhancements are now available. We’ve made valuable updates to the Training Manager, notifications, the Specialization Tracker and Resell Competency Tracker, and the Specialization Status Page
Some of the key features released include:
1. Expanded Training Manager Functionality
The Training Manager now allows partners to create workgroups which are focused on the competency requirements for becoming Specialized and Resell Authorized. In addition, users can now track competency in a specific product area based on the criteria set by the Training Manager.
2. New Email Notifications
The OPN Competency Center now sends direct email notifications to users.
Users will now receive email alerts when:
- Invited to participate in a focused workgroup by their Company’s Partner Administrator and/or Training Manager
- Requested to complete Training assigned by their Company’s Partner Administrator and/or Training Manager
- Certifications will no longer apply towards a Company’s Specialization
3. Features Added to Specialization Tracker and Resell Competency Tracker
The Specialization Tracker and Resell Competency Tracker now show the competency requirement options. The company status will display the percentage of the option which is the most complete.
4. Modification to Specialization Status Page
The company Specialization Status page has been modified to provide a consolidated view of the Specializations and Advanced Specializations approved for the company. Each Specialization is now an active link to the details displaying the achievements.
Please visit the Partner Information Center where to find an Overview of the OPN Competency Center features and functionality. The Partner Information Center also has additional Training and Resources that will help you take advantage of your OPN Membership.