AutoVue delivers a comprehensive 2D viewing solution. It supports the latest versions of major 2D CAD formats and boasts a variety of functions that allow users of all levels to easily open, view, interrogate and print complex CAD drawings, without requiring the authoring tools that were used to create them.
VIEW 2D CAD FILES
• Support for the latest versions of major 2D CAD packages
• Automatic file recognition, independent of the file extension
• Zoom, pan, rotate, and enhance images
• Customize views with the Pan and Zoom Window
• Access CAD drawing information including entity's unique ID, placements, attributes
INTERROGATE 2D CAD FILES
• Precise measurements of 2D files using the snapping function, including distance, angle, area, and arc
• Search for text through all files, including CAD files
• Compare different versions of a drawing and see comparison results in different windows. Easily align and scale drawings in 2D compare mode.
• Overlay drawings
• Select layers, blocks, Xrefs, reference files, and named views
• Extract engineering attributes, Block attributes as well as any entity XData (Extended Object Data) from AutoCAD
PRINT 2D CAD FILES
• Print or plot to any supported printer or plotter
• Print "selected area"
• Print the displayed area, the extent of a drawing or select a scale
• Print preview, see results before generating actual printout
• Partial print preview, control the location and orientation of a print job before printing
• Print page ranges, via dialog box or via command line option
• Add headers, footers, and watermarks, select what to print: file name, date, time, etc.
• Add graphical symbols
• Batch print
• Force to black
• Print markup and markup notes along with documents