I am a...
I want to...
Java SE Support
Java SE Advanced & Suite
New to Java
Metro Web Services Overview
May 2, 2008
Metro 1.2 Released
- Metro 1.2 is available
March 25, 2008
Metro in Plugfest
- Metro Web Services .NET 3.5 Plugfest 3/08 Results
Jan 16, 2008
Developer.com 2008 Awards
- Metro is among the winners.
Dec 20, 2007
Metro 1.0.1 and 1.1 Released
- Metro 1.0.1 and 1.1 are available.
Nov 14, 2007
Metro in Plugfest
- Metro Web Services / .NET 3.5 Plugfest Results
Sept 18, 2007
Metro 1.0 FCS Released
- the first official release is available now
Aug 29, 2007
Excel using WSIT
- Metro and .NET interoperability sample
Aug 27, 2007
Metro RC1 released
- Milestone 6 (Release Candidate 1) of the Metro Web Services stack is now available.
Aug 26, 2007
WSIT Security Samples
- A comprehensive list of all the security samples.
Aug 22, 2007
Deep Dive on Project Tango
- 25-minute video from Java Sun staff.
Aug 16, 2007
Sun and Microsoft: Interoperability Now - New Article
- New article from Sun Inner Circle.
Aug 2, 2007
Metro and NuSOAP Interoperability
- Greek School Network is using it successfully with NuSOAP as well.
July 31, 2007
Transcript of Sun and Microsoft Interoperability Exchange Forum
- A complete transcript of the Sun/Microsoft Expert Exchange Forum is now available. And if you still have questions, feel free to post them to users@metro or Metro Forum.
July 22, 2007
TMetro on Tomcat 6.x
- This entry describes how to install Metro on Tomcat 6.x.
July 20, 2007
Running JAX-WS samples on Tomcat 6.x
- Tip for running JAX-WS RI Samples with Tomcat 6.0.
July 19, 2007
Fourth Microsoft Interop Plugfest Report
- Sun participated in the fourth interop plugfest at Microsoft campus.
July 13, 2007
users@metro = users@wsit + users@jax-ws
- JAX-WS and WSIT user lists are consolidated into one.
Mar 11, 2007
Project Tango Milestone 3 Released
provides first class interoperability between Web services stack in GlassFish and .NET 3.0 framework. A more recent build is already integrated in GlassFish v2 builds.
Mar 5, 2007
What happened to JAX-WS 2.1 RI Download?
- You might have noticed that JAX-WS 2.1 RI
takes you to an
page. We have fixed that to say what is really going on with JAXWS 2.1 specification and RI.
Mar 2, 2007
JAX-WS 2.1 Ask The Experts Archive
Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS)
2.0 is an important part of the Java EE 5 platform. In this Ask the Experts session, Sun engineers Vivek Pandey, Jitendra Kotamraju, and Kohsuke Kawaguchi answered a variety of questions about JAX-WS 2.1.
Feb 28, 2007
How to install WSIT plug-in using NetBeans Update Center?
- In this screencast, Arun Gupta shows you how to install the WSIT plug-in on NetBeans IDE 5.5.1 using Update Center.
Java SDKs and Tools
Java EE and Glassfish
Java Mission Control
Demos and Videos
E-mail this page
Learn About Oracle Cloud Computing
Get a Free Trial
Learn About DaaS
Learn About SaaS
Learn About PaaS
Learn About IaaS
Learn About Private Cloud
Learn About Managed Cloud
Learn About Java
Download Java for Consumers
Download Java for Developers
Java Resources for Developers
Java Cloud Service
Customers and Events
Explore and Read Customer Stories
All Oracle Events
Subscribe to Oracle Communications
Social Media Channels
Services and Store
Log In to My Oracle Support
Training and Certification
Become a Partner
Find a Partner Solution
Purchase from the Oracle Store
Contact and Chat
US Sales: +1.800.633.0738
Integrated Cloud Applications and Platform Services
Oracle RSS Feed