In this Oracle Content Management Quarterly Customer Update Webcast, we covered recent news and focused on the latest Enterprise Content Management 11gR1 Patch Set 3 (PS3) release. Call highlights include:
* Upcoming AIIM Info360 event in WA DC
* Upcoming IOUG COLLABORATE 11 event in Orlando FL
* Document Capture 10.1.3.5.1 release
* ATG acquisition
* 11g Training
* ECM 11gR1 PS3 - new features, expanded platform support, etc.
VIEW WEBCAST RECORDING:
Access the recording and presentation from the January 19/20 2011 Webcast, by going to:
My Oracle Support Site Note: 568127.1
The AIIM/Info360 Conference - Mar 21-24, 2011 Washington DC
* Oracle Keynote: Advance Beyond Point Solutions with An Enterprise Content Strategy
* Oracle Track @ Info360 on March 23 - 6 sessions
* Oracle Customer Appreciation Party
IOUG COLLABORATE '11
Mark Your Calendars: April 10-14, 2011 – Orange County Convention Center West Orlando, FL
Document Capture 10.1.3.5.1
Released November 2010. More Info.
Recent ATG Acquisition
ATG offers complementary commerce and Web optimization technologies that work with Oracle Content Management.
Watch the recorded webcast discussing high level integration plans at http://www.oracle.com/atg
Oracle ECM 11g Training
* New UCM 11g Admin Training course available - contact Oracle University for scheduling
* Pilot courses coming in March for UCM 11g Manage Web Content 1 & 2 courses and URM 11g Admin, 1st global teach coming shortly thereafter.
New Site Studio for External Applications Sample Site
* The new sample site is now available for download.
Oracle ECM 11gR1 PS3 - New Features & Certifications
* Content Server: New security capabilities, file store provider updates.
* Desktop Integration Suite: Windows 7 64-bit and Office 2010 (32 & 64-bit) support and new "Recent Content Items" menu.
* Universal Content Management: Site Studio Manager for Site Studio for External Applications, new template management options and ability to run Site Studio & Site Studio for External Application components on Content Server 10gR3.
* Imaging and Process Management: Now certified with Oracle BPM 11g, OSSO 10g and OAM 10g, export search results to MS Excel.
* ECM Adapter for PeopleSoft: Support for UCM 11g Managed Attachments (support for 10g released earlier in 2010), view in AutoVue link and certification with PeopleTools 8.50.
* Information Rights Management: Desktop support for Office 2010, Adobe Reader X and SharePoint 2010.
More ECM 11gR1 PS3 Information
* Downloads now available on Oracle Technology Network (OTN) - it will be available via eDelivery soon.
* Read the updated ECM documentation for 22.214.171.124.0.
* Review the ECM 126.96.36.199.0 Upgrade & Patch Guides.
* See the Release Notes.