We covered a lot of topics this March during our quarterly customer Webcast, most importantly:
Announcing the new Oracle ECM Alerts Blog!
The product management team just launched a new external blog this week for Oracle's content management products:
Oracle ECM Alerts: http://blogs.oracle.com/ecmalerts
Having a hard time determining what changed on OTN? This new blog will help keep you up-to-date on content management product releases, integration and certification announcements, available samples, new how-to guides, and related events.
Stay up-to-date and subscribe to the blog posts via email or RSS feeds:
Alternatively, each member of our community can just subscribe to alerts for products they care about. All release announcements, samples, integrations and how-to's that are tagged for the specific product line will be included in their subscription email or feed. Find the filtered-down feeds by going to http://blogs.oracle.com/ecmalerts/subscribe.html
VIEW WEBCAST RECORDING :
Access the recording and presentation from the December 10th Webcast.
See My Oracle Support Note: 568127.1.
New IOUG Content Management Special Interest Group (SIG) Webcasts Recordings available
-- with Oracle Product Management --:
* Nov 2008 (recording available): Site Studio Best Practices with Joe Duane
* Jan 2009 (recording availalble): Site Studio 10gR4 Deep Dive with Alan Baer
* Feb 2009 (recording available): Intro to UCM Security with Michelle Huff
* More will be scheduled later in the year.
-- Access the recordings on the IOUG Web site Content Management / Stellent SIG Web site. --
Survive? Or Thrive! With Oracle Content Management
Customer Profile - Web Seminar Series Recordings Available
Get detailed ROI numbers, learn about how others manage 120+ Web sites on one system, hear about permit tracking, police department case management, A/P with JDE Enterprise One, find out how customers reach new markets with multi-lingual Web sites, and how to "go green" with content management.
Features Oracle customers: Emerson, Eaton, City of Kent, TeleAtlas, MeadWestvaco, Embry Riddle, Swedish Medical and Midland Resources (partner).
View recorded Webcasts
IOUG's COLLABORATE 2009
Key user group event for hands-on Oracle Content Management users
Two tracks - one for UCM and one for I/PM customers
May 3-7, 2009 in Orlando, FL USA
Registration and track schedule no longer available.
New Oracle ECM Business Strategy Book Available
Transforming Infoglut! A Pragmatic Strategy for Oracle Enterprise Content Management.
Authored by: Andy MacMillan and Brian "Bex" Huff
Book available everywhere, including Amazon.com
Keeping Up-to-Date with Patches - New "Steps to Maintain..." Notes on My Oracle Support
Search for "Steps to Maintain" and filter down by Technology, Fusion Middleware then Content Management. The following are available today. More coming soon.
Note 604090.1: Steps to Maintain Oracle Universal Records Management 10.1.3 (10gR3)
Note 735431.1: Steps to Maintain Oracle Document Capture and Distributed Document Capture 10.1.3.(10gR3)
Note 748420.1: Steps to Maintain UCM Site Studio - Oracle Universal Content Management 10.1.3 (10gR3)
Note 756451.1: Steps to Maintain Content Server - Oracle Universal Content Management 10.1.3 (10gR3)
Note 780563.1: Steps to Maintain UCM PDF Watermark - Oracle Universal Content Management 10.1.3 (10gR3)
Note 756254.1: Steps to Maintain Content Publisher - Oracle Universal Content Management 10.1.3 (10gR3)
Note 760855.1: Steps to Maintain UCM / Conversion Server - Oracle Universal Content Management 10.1.3 (10gR3)
* New Oracle E-Business Suite Adapter for Oracle I/PM (download part of 10.1.3.3.2) and (documentation)
* New Siebel Adapter for Oracle UCM (download) and (documentation)
* New Remote Intradoc Client (RIDC) API added to Content Integration Suite (CIS) 10.1.3.3.3 (download zip & read the developer guide)
* New Oracle Information Rights Management (IRM) CPU-Based Pricing
* Universal Content Management: Site Studio 10gR4
- Blogs & Wiki components 10gR4 compatibility updated - Feb 2009 roll-up patch (patch #7613422 or #7045416)
- New 10gR4 samples on OTN (announcement)