1. Patch # 11935930
Search and access through http://support.oracle.com.
RTD platform 18.104.22.168.10 PSU is the required version for Decision Manager (recently released in RTD Apps 3.1). Below is a list of defects addressed by this patch, for installation information, consult the readme file bundled with the patch file.
Defects fixed in this patch:
1. 12353084 Model snapshot data (correlation, predictiveness) for completed time windows is offset by one period.
2. 11837000 <session-timeout> parameter removed from UI.war’s web.xml. [For Decision Manager].
3. 11832629 Batchagent fails to register with batchmanager in cluster due to race condition. Retry (3 attempts) code implemented.
4. 11804529 External rule editor - double quotes (") entered for the parameter TitleMessage leads rendering error.
5. 11742973 Decision center – “Internal server error” seen for choicegroup-level Analysis > Trends reports where children choices are a mix of static and dynamic choices.
6. 11739285 Decision center – “Internal server error” seen for choicegroup-level Analysis > Drivers report due to jsp page exceeding size limitation.
7. 11668572 JBoss – Request forwarding channel reset error fix using Jgroups 2.8.
8. 10411524 RTD decision service java client to support JUL logging, automatically generate session key in header, support user-defined header.
9. 10390665 Add system property to bypass ILS test loading during ILS deployment
10. 10387803 Decision Service performance log (ds_perf.csv) - additional request forwarding metrics
11. 10383794 Decision Center - increased precision shown in report data.
12. 10323594 Temporary data storage (TDS) – Add session key name to TDS key value.
13. 10279493 Upgrade RTD-bundled Oracle JDBC driver to 10.2.0.5.
14. 10259859 Model runtime apis return parent choicegroup data instead of choice data if choice event model defined with only one positive event.
15. 10254585 Add javadocs for getchoiceeventlikelihoodswhy() method
16. 10211905 Decision Center – when in https, need to suppress popup warning “This page contains both secure and nonsecure items”. [For Decision Manager].
17. 10178734 External Rule Editor - add option to hide inherited rules. [For Decision Manager].
18. 10170068 Decision Center – IE 8 support needed.
19. 10122030 Decision Service - allow negative choice score values.
20. 10035297 Sticky control group assignment when there are multiple session keys.
21. 10035277 Sequential selection values result in sequential control group assignment.
22. 10034931 Entity cache code generation improvement to reduce SQL queries.
23. 10031983 Weblogic/Websphere - Request forwarding channel reset error fix using Jgroups 2.8.
24. 10013868 Java smart client retains open file handles on sdclient.properties.
25. 9959417 External Rule Editor - add option to override default title value. [For Decision Manager].
26. 9927978 Java smart client forgets cookies when used asynchronously.
27. 9924191 DC_Demo sample ILS - external rules deployment helper. Update to allow editing/saving of long external rule xml strings.
28. 9893907 Prevent rare infinite loop symptom when a model's "Randomize Likelihood" option is selected.
29. 9866824 Decision Service WS response may include duplicate copies of attributes which had values set in several parent choicegroup levels
30. 9726419 External Rule Editor - add option to display rule editor in read-only mode. [For Decision Manager].
32. 9340440 Decision Center - incorrect reports when "Value Domain" of partitioning attributes of a model definition is non-empty.
33. 9310288 Studio - remove temporary data storage option for generic models.
34. 9306670 Decision Center - when positive counts exceed total counts, show model quality as 0 and hide cumulative gains graph.
35. 9302009 Studio - remove temporary data storage option for choice models.
36. 9286155 Model quality - integer overflow causes model quality to appear as 0.
37. 9267227 Model quality - internal data check (ismonotonicallyincreasing) at times incorrectly shows model quality as 0.
38. 9096379 Decision Service performance counters - add request forwarding metrics.
39. 8977280 Temporary data storage (TDS) – fix feature.